Chimney Cleaning & Chimney Repair - Germantown WI
Providing chimney and fireplace services to the following Southeastern Milwaukee & Southcentral Madison Wisconsin Communities:
Ashippun, Bayview, Big Bend, Brookfield, Butler, Cambridge, Cedarburg, Colgate, Cottage Grove, Cross Plains, Cudahy, Deerfield, De Forest, Delafield, Dousman, Eagle, Elm Grove, Fitchburg, Franklin, Genessee Depot, Germantown, Grafton, Greendale, Greenfield, Hales Corners, Hartford, Hartland, Hubertus, Ixonia, Jackson, Lannon, Madison, Marshall, McFarland, Menomonee Falls, Mequon, Merton, Middleton, Milwaukee, Monona, Mukwonago, Muskego, Nashotah, Neosho, New Berlin, North Lake, North Prairie, Oak Creek, Oconomowoc, Okauchee, Oregon, Pewaukee, Port Washington, Richfield, Rubicon, Saukville, Saint Francis, Shorewood, Slinger, South Milwaukee, Stoughton, Sun Prairie, Sussex, Thiensville, Verona, Wales, Waukesha, Waunakee, Wauwatosa, West Allis, West Bend, and Windsor.
We also cover the following counties: Dane, Jefferson Walworth, Kenosha, Ozaukee, Racine, Washington, Waukesha, and Milwaukee.
How to Know You Need A Chimney Sweep - Chimney Cleaning or Chimney Repair
If you are burning wood, annual chimney cleaning is recommended. Creosote builds up at varying rates depending on the species of wood burned, whether it is cured and the unique qualities of your chimney. Chimney cleaning and chimney repair in Germantown, WI, requires an experienced Chimney Sweep because each chimney in Brookfield, WI needing cleaning or repair is unique ‐ like a snowflake. Chimney inspection experience is a must.
If you have a gas fireplace, chimney inspection is important because all chimneys in Germantown, WI, are exposed to the elements and extreme conditions when heated in use and then when cooling afterwards. Chimney inspections identify the areas needing the chimney repairs. Even with gas fireplaces in Germantown, WI, chimney inspections are highly recommended every two years to make sure the systems are venting properly and to insure that there are not any cracks, deterioration or blockage that may cause hazardous gas to back up into your home unnoticed.
What To Expect From Your Chimney Doctor Technician - Germantown WI
- When the Chimney Doctors Chimney sweep/technician arrives, he will perform a preliminary chimney safety inspection to determine if you need a chimney cleaning - rather than just automatically cleaning it.
- Then he will make sure everything is in proper working order, that the chimney is structurally sound, that there are not any cracks, clogs, deterioration, or safety hazards. He will inspect the smoke chamber and the damper, then check the ash dump and pipes of the furnace.
- He will do a rooftop inspection to check the upper condition of the chimney, examining the mortar joints and the inside of the flue. He will check the flashing and concrete and/or chimney cap.
- A video scan will be done so that he can get a better look and show you exactly what is going on inside your chimney.
- If the chimney is ready for a cleaning and you want it cleaned, he will lay out tarps and setup a sweep vacuum at the bottom of the chimney to collect the dust and debris... Chimney Doctors offers a No Mess Guarantee!
- If you are in need of a chimney cap or minors repairs, the technician will usually be able to take care of that at the time of the cleaning.
Chimney Cleaning & Chimney Repair: Protecting Your Home & Family
Chimney Doctors specializes in chimney inspection, chimney cleaning, chimney repair and chimney rebuilding in Germantown, WI. Chimney Doctors also provides related repair services including chimney relining, chimney flashing repair, chimney cap and damper service and replacement in Germantown, WI.
Chimney Doctors offers residential and commercial chimney inspection, chimney cleaning, chimney repair and chimney rebuilding in Germantown, WI.
Our Certified Chimney Technicians are trained in the most advanced chimney inspection and detection techniques to identify chimney repairs needed to maintain the safety of your home or business. Chimney repairs in Germantown, WI are needed because of regular use, the elements, age, and animals. Chimney Doctors cleans chimneys and repairs chimneys that have damage and helps protect them with advanced chimney sweep techniques, highly qualified chimney repair specialists and animal prevention with chimney caps and covers.
Chimney Repair & Chimney Cleaning Experts at Chimney Doctors - Germantown, WI
Whether you burn wood or gas, have a tradition brick or other type of chimney, we have expert chimney repair and chimney cleaning services in Germantown, WI.
Our expert chimney sweeps will ensure the safety of your home or office Cedarburg, WI.
Please contact Chimney Doctors at (262) 784-8000 if you have any chimney questions in Germantown, WI so we can provide you with professional chimney inspection, chimney cleaning, chimney repair and chimney rebuilding services.